So, it has obviously been a long time since I posted anything. Maternity leave has flown by, and I am actually going back to work on Monday at a new job at Mead Johnson. They make Enfamil formula and many other children oriented products. Crazy I know, but it seemed like an opportunity I couldn't pass up. So, below appear some updated pictures of Grant and Brenna, and I will try to get some pictures of our vacation to Gatlinburg up here soon. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Congrats on the job Sara! Your crazy new baby, new job! Brandons mom works there, Sylvia Kline if your ever see her! See ya!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the new job! Grant is getting so big!
ReplyDeletecongrats on new baby and new job!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job! If you get your hands on any Enfamil w/lipil samples...that's what Brady has been on since day 1...we'd be glad to take them off your hands for you! WINK WINK!
ReplyDelete