Grant rolled over last week for the first time. He shocked us and himself by quickly rolling from his belly to his back before work one morning. He hasn't done it since, but I figure it won't be long before he is rolling all over the place now that he has done it one time.
Grant is also drooling everywhere and his gums feel like a tooth might being trying to break through. Brenna didn't cut her first tooth until 5 months 1 week, but mom says I had my first tooth at 4 months, so we will see what happens.
Brenna enjoyed her first birthday party for her friend, Kendall, at Pump It Up. It is a place that you can rent for birthday parties that has a bunch of the big inflatables in it. The kids had a blast, and Brenna took a 3 hour nap prior to Trick or Treating. I will try to get some Halloween pictures out here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment