With four weeks to go, I thought I would try to document the end of this pregnancy a little better than I did with Brenna, especially since right now I plan on it being the last time I am pregnant. :-)
I went to the doctor last Wednesday, and I am already 1 - 2 CM dilated, so I was excited about that. Tuesday we have our last ultrasound to check the growth of the baby, etc. I will post pictures/results from that visit sometime next week. So far, I have gained 20 pounds, and if I can keep up the good results, it will be less than I gained with Brenna. Hopefully it will mean that it will come off easier as well, but I am not holding my breath on that one.
In one more week, Toyota has its annual summer shutdown. I am looking forward to that week off before this baby arrives, so hopefully he/she doesn't decide to make too early of an appearance. Alex and I are planning to relax with Brenna and take her to stay at the new hotel with an indoor waterpark in French Lick.
My doctor is on vacation the 18th - 25th, so I figure the baby will probably make his/her appearance then just as Brenna came when she was on vacation 3 years ago. :-) We will have to wait and see though. Enjoy the pictures. Later today we are headed to Tasha and Mike's for their annual Fourth of July party. Hopefully all of the Rogier side will make it, and I can post some pictures of that too. Have a happy 4th!



Happy Forth! You look great! Hope the last month goes swiftly for you!
ReplyDelete