Well, Brenna hasn't even been in preschool two weeks, and she has already had three accident reports. What can I say, my girl is clumsy. As you can see in the pictures below, she tripped, fell, and took the brunt of the fall with her face. 8 stitches right before her second birthday, and a scabbed nose right before her third. June isn't a good month for her face.
We also filled up Brenna's pull this weekend, so you can see a few shots of her cute bikini.
I also put two pictures of me pregnant. Only 7 weeks to go, and I am counting down every day. No stretch marks this time around either, so I guess there is one highlight of this whole pregnancy. Enjoy!



7 weeks...we can't wait to see whether it's a boy or a girl! Brad says boy, but I say girl. Being clumsy must run in the family...Brady has the same problem. We are looking forward to spending time at your house with the Dix's and the Ward's.
ReplyDelete